about

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Crowning Glory of Andy

Nope. It's not being the father to these 2 goofballs. Instead...

It happened. The moment Andy has been waiting for for 2 1/2 years. During a slight disagreement between hubby and I this afternoon, Adi and her sweet 2 year old insight, came running in the room yelling "Mom, don't be mean to MY daddy!" She listened to the story and took sides. She choose Daddy's side. Good riddance to all those night nursing her or the 15 hours of labor or the 40 1/2 weeks in my belly.

4 comments:

  1. It only gets more and more that way as they get older. As mothers we just have to accept our role as martyrs and let the dads get all the glory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious,Jane. Well, not really, it's happened to me, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story of my life. My husband is fun, I am the task master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane,
    I know it might be hard to raise Belay and that it took a lot of effort to bring him home and that you might get weird looks from people who don't understand but just know that I LOVE that little boy so much!
    Thanks for putting up such great pictures.
    Tee

    ReplyDelete