about

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moving on up to bigger and better

Today I am relieved!
I passed the NCLEX (nursing boards to offically become and RN) It was tough and all consuming while I studied for them all summer. After the distraction of the adoption and being in Africa during my last week of classes, I felt an extra stress on passing this test. It has been a long road getting here, but I am glad I did it and now I can MOVE ON. I can think about anything I want now, not just test questions. And I can hang out with my kids, not shoe them away while I study.
 Now, on to job hunting for the perfect 15 hr a week job!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a HUGE deal and huge weight off your shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats! I know what a stress the NCLEX is. I was the last "class" to do the paper/pencil test before they computerized the exam. That two day long test just about did me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, babe, you have a sympathizer here. That is a HARD test! HOORAY for you!!! Now go have a beer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jane! You did it!!! Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete