about

Monday, October 4, 2010

After

Remember this?


Well how about this...

 There is something about these 2 trikes parked together that just makes me smile.

 Yes, those are rocks in the sand box. I told you they loved rocks.


                                             
How cute will my mums and pumpkins look there as soon as I get my act together and fallerize my house?


We laid brick, unloaded mulch, painted trim, threw a few planters in the corner and voila! We are by no means done. The brick was done months ago, so was the beginning stages of all the trim work. There are still 3 more sides to our house with cream trim. I'm especially fond of the 2 little tricycles parked on the path

1 comment:

  1. lovely! and those two little trikes parked next to each other are just precious. :)

    ReplyDelete