about

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dinner with a 1 and 2 year old

"Adi, turn around and eat your dinner!"

Adi replies" I just looking at something".

Me again " What are you looking at?" 

" Just that cute, big, huge mountain."

Adi says, referring to the mountain view from our kitchen window.

" I will climb and climb and climb and get to that mountain and twirl and twirl and turn into a princess and I'll get high heels and Belay will get princes shoes that are boots and he will turn into a princes."

"Okay Adi, but for now will you just eat your dinner?"

"Okay mommy, but I am a princess and I will go to ballet when I am 3!"

Adi always includes her brother in all her day dreams and stories of the adventures they go on.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! And love Adi's dress... always looking glam, even at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete