about

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Next few days

The last few days have been beautiful.  Adi is napping after a long day of playing and eating and shopping.
Belay is giggling and talking away to daddy in the other room.
Embassy was yesterday, glad thats over.  It was a long day, we were there all day. 
Belay may gain a full pound before we leave here. He is either eating or drinking a bottle.
I'm finally getting over this cold, somewhat, and am able to sorta smell again. The smells are what will always bring me back to Africa.  I am immediately brought back to my time in Egypt just by inhaling. I know Andy feels the same way. While Adi may not remember much of this trip,I hope she remembers the smells.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy every moment while you there....so true that the first time you step into an Eth restaurant stateside, it will take you back to this amazing journey.
    (Sure wish I had my referral so I could ask you to go to Sele to take lots of photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad i got to take pictures and see your little girl.

    ReplyDelete